NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

Bushmills Sampling in Belfast

Everything Irish Whiskey Society related.

Bushmills Sampling in Belfast

Postby Whites Tavern » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum so be kind!

I manage Whites Tavern 1630, Belfasts oldest tavern.

This wednesday (13th april) at 6pm, we have a Bushmills master coming in and curating a Bushmills masterclass. Taking those attended through a guided sampling across the entire Bushmills range. if anyone would like to come, feel free! if you could be so kind as to email me at [kris AT whitestavern DOT co DOT uk] so I have an idea of numbers.

Cheers.

K@WT
Whites Tavern
New Spirit

Re: Bushmills Sampling

Postby DavidH » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

I edited your email a little there, Kris. There are robots trawling the internet for email addresses, eager to send you a ton of spam. Best to disguise it a little so only humans can read it.

Nice to hear about a whiskey event in Belfast. With luck we'll have enough interest there some day to start a Belfast chapter of the society.

So what whiskeys do you stock normally? How well do they sell?
Twitter: @LiquidIrish
DavidH
Fully mature Cask

Re: Bushmills Sampling

Postby John » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:26 am

Many thanks for the invite Kris. :thumbsup: Unfortunately, work is going to get in the way :(
Cheers,
John.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore; always carry a small snake - W.C. Fields et al.
John
Hogshead

Re: Bushmills Sampling in Belfast

Postby jcskinner » Wed May 11, 2011 9:34 am

He appears to have come and gone, and I'm sure their Bushmills tasting was great, but I just wanted to add that White's Tavern is one of the great old Belfast pubs, and well worth a visit for anyone passing through the city.
jcskinner
Bourbon Barrel

Return to Society