NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

Bushmills 12y D.R.

Need to find out about your dusty old bottle? Ask here.
Discussion on Collectable Whiskey.

Bushmills 12y D.R.

Postby idkuhlbrz » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:09 am

Good day all,

I am in need of one bottle of Bushmills 12y D.R., before January.

I do comprehend that one can only get it at the distillery; hence the name, but my understanding is that some of you have an extra bottle or two. I would need it shipped to the United States. It's not a pricey bottle, but a little unattainable for me until August when I come to Ireland. The need is for a friend who has not tried this one yet and told me, I can't get one. Someone please prove him wrong.

Thanks much
Jennifer
idkuhlbrz
New Spirit

Re: Bushmills 12y D.R.

Postby kurtbenoit » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey dude, a neighbour of mine has a bottle of this. It's in it's presentation case and in mint condition. He wants you to make an offer for it if you want it. You can private message me if you want to make an offer for it, also any idea how much the postage would be for this?
kurtbenoit
Rundlet Cask

Postby IrishWhiskeyChaser » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Just need to make sure it is not Personalised.

These are constantly available at the Distillery and cost around €45. So possibly add another €20.95 registered post.

So a fair price is €66 which works out at about $90
Sláinte Adrian
IrishWhiskeyChaser
Site Admin

Postby Ace » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 am

In rare instances you may find distillery reserve offerings in specialty liquor stores here in the United States. Earlier this year I got a bottle of Tullamore Dew DR from Cask, a store in the Union Square section of San Francisco, CA. Might be worth checking with your local specialty store; you might find a bottle closer than you'd think!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Ace
New Spirit

Postby idkuhlbrz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:50 am

Ace,

Thanks. I checked with Cask and they dont have any. I appreciate the new store though.=

Jennifer
idkuhlbrz
New Spirit

Return to Collectors Corner