NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

Midleton House warming, Enda Kenny, Jameson thanks a million

Need to find out about your dusty old bottle? Ask here.
Discussion on Collectable Whiskey.

Midleton House warming, Enda Kenny, Jameson thanks a million

Postby darren2040 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:02 am

Hi all,

I have a bottle of Midleton Housewarming, Jameson Staff Release / Thanks a million, Midleton Enda Kenny Single Cask for sale or swaps.

In terms of swaps I am interested in the first ten years of Midleton Very Rare i.e. 1984 up to 1993.
Some of you may know this already but here is some background on both bottles:

Midleton Housewarming: A unique 500ml bottle to issued to celebrate retiring Master Distiller Barry Crocket's legacy and to welcome successor Brian Nation, this whiskey was a coming together of two whiskies they selected. It was only given to the 500 invited attendees at the opening of the new still house at the Midleton Distillery in 2013. Each bottle is numbered

Jameson Staff Release / Thanks a million:Commisioned to celebrate Jameson selling 3 million cases worldwide including 1 million in the USA, these bottles were not for sale and presented as gifts only 1500 made limited edition.

A single cask 20 year old special to mark the visit of Enda Kenny and the expansion of the distillery.
darren2040
New Spirit

Return to Collectors Corner