NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

mvr

Need to find out about your dusty old bottle? Ask here.
Discussion on Collectable Whiskey.

mvr

Postby mature spirit » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:23 am

having just recently joined your forum I would like to offer for sale my complete collection of Midleton Very Rare which I started in 1984 to date . All bottles are in there original perfect packaging complete with distillery invitation and unopened. I also have some other interesting bottles like the last of the original Jameson 15 Y.O. and Bottles of Redbrest (bottled by Gilbeys with Jameson supplied by IDL). I also have some Mulligan long since discontinued. Any Interest........................
mature spirit
New Spirit

Re: mvr

Postby IrishWhiskeyChaser » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:24 am

Hi mvr,

Where do you reside?

I would doubt that you would have many on this forum looking for such a set as this is a collectors forum rather than retail purchasers therefore people would rather collect a set themselves by hunting down the individual years.

I would suggest that your best bet woulbd be if you are located in Ireland is to contact the Celtic Whiskey shop.
2 sets of these were sold lately for very good money. Unfortunately that may mean that the market is closed to such sets as they do command a serious outlay.
However I'm sure Ally may put you on his contacts list for such a sale that may arrise and if you can wait you'll be on speed dial if he does come across a customer for a full set.

What ever you do (and I presume you know this already) do not split the set up as it is worth substantially more as a set than in individual bottles.

For the other bottles you may get a few replies from here but try and list all you individual bottles in as much detail as possible and pictures would even be better. :thumbsup:

Best of luck
Sláinte Adrian
IrishWhiskeyChaser
Site Admin

Re: mvr ( mulligan whiskey )

Postby tommy_mull » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Hi mvr, just saw your post, do you still have any Mulligan whiskey left, I would be interested in buying some, Rgs T
tommy_mull
New Spirit

Return to Collectors Corner