NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

JOHNNIE WALKER 21YR OLD GOLD OFFERS?

Need to find out about your dusty old bottle? Ask here.
Discussion on Collectable Whiskey.

JOHNNIE WALKER 21YR OLD GOLD OFFERS?

Postby graham86 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Hey guys have a bottle of 21 year old johnnie walker gold label whiskey for sale bottle is numbered etc never opened seal etc all in tact.
Have seen same whiskey selling in america for £750 anyone wishing to make me an offer please do so by email.
graham86
New Spirit

Re: JOHNNIE WALKER 21YR OLD GOLD OFFERS?

Postby IrishWhiskeyChaser » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Johnny Walker Gold is usually an 18yo so I presume you mean this one.

Johnny Walker XR 21yo

If not the one above post a picture.

Don't think you'll get many JW fans around here willing to pay anything close to that figure mentioned. The XR 21yo is a Travel Retail Exclusive to the Middle East and retails at $105.00 (US).
Sláinte Adrian
IrishWhiskeyChaser
Site Admin

Postby graham86 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm

will try and get photos shortly but no it is not the same as the picture you have posted but i have been told by a whiskey dealer that it is a very collectable whiskey
graham86
New Spirit

Postby IrishWhiskeyChaser » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm

graham86 wrote:will try and get photos shortly but no it is not the same as the picture you have posted but i have been told by a whiskey dealer that it is a very collectable whiskey

Somehow I doubt if you will sell it here though ... but you could try the whiskymag forum
Sláinte Adrian
IrishWhiskeyChaser
Site Admin

Postby bredman » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Graham86, be warned that selling prices and for sale prices are quite different things. Here in Britain, people will pay much less at auctions than what readily sells from retailers - some of which are hopelessly overpriced - often at only 50%. Good luck with the sale though, stick it on eBay, and tell us what someone was prepared to pay for it. :thumbsup:

Pete
bredman
Bourbon Barrel

Postby DavidH » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 am

I edited out your email address, Graham86. It's better not to post that on the internet unless you want floods of spam email in your inbox. There is a private message function in the forum which can be used to contact you.
Twitter: @LiquidIrish
DavidH
Fully mature Cask

Return to Collectors Corner