NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

Sorry to the Forum and Mods

Other drinks, music, sport, etc.

Sorry to the Forum and Mods

Postby brettie vedder » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 am

I just wanted to apologize to the forum and moderators for my behavior yesterday. This forum should never stoop to that level. I clearly lost the plot and went way too far with it. I also apologize to JC. No hard feelings and I hope we can put this past us. I lost my temper and I should have just walked away. I've always had a bit of Santino Corleone in me :twisted: ...just trying to control it better these days :D if you guys would like me to resign from the forum, i completely understand

cheers
brettie vedder
Rundlet Cask

Re: sorry to the forum and mods

Postby varizoltan » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:58 pm

brettie vedder wrote:I just wanted to apologize to the forum and moderators for my behavior yesterday. This forum should never stoop to that level. I clearly lost the plot and went way too far with it. I also apologize to JC. No hard feelings and I hope we can put this past us. I lost my temper and I should have just walked away. I've always had a bit of Santino Corleone in me :twisted: ...just trying to control it better these days :D if you guys would like me to resign from the forum, i completely understand

cheers

you should NOT leave,but

i have seen your posts and JC's as well, and was thinking how many whiskey is in these lads...?!

i know this is a whiskey forum and lads goes on it with a few whiskeys in them, and for a little joke even from a friend in a text can make a different feeling in you, not like if you hear the same in the pub

yous just had the same, and just watch out the next time before you post, becouse sometimes what you want to be a joke, can be missunderstood and ending up an insult in text format, if the other party is in a bad mood

so stay with us, and i am sure JC is a gentleman too and will make hes apologies, and realise he just overreacted

should I hate IWC calling my whiskeys dish water? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happiness is having a rare steak,a bottle of whiskey, and a dog to eat the rare steak!!!
varizoltan
Fully mature Cask

Postby jcskinner » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:31 pm

I certainly apologise if I caused any offence. That's not what this board or the society is about at all, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
I was just trying to direct discussions to thread topics I felt were more relevant. I won't backseat mod again. Many apologies.
jcskinner
Bourbon Barrel

Postby DavidH » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Bygones. I feel we are all a little closer now, right? ;)
Twitter: @LiquidIrish
DavidH
Fully mature Cask

Postby SixCats! » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am

Group HUG! (Just kidding). I'm just glad all is well with everyone. Hey all, I am soooo excited! Zoltan was kind enough to ordered me a XXX-L "IWS" Tee shirt! Man, I can't believe there is even a XXX-L Tee shirt to fit my fat
(6'3" 265 lbs.) old body! I plan to wear the Shirt somewhere special this Summer. Me thinks I'll wear it to the North Atlantic BLUES Fest this July in beautiful Rockport, Maine! I'll wear it PROUDLY!

Regards,
SixCats!
SixCats!
Rundlet Cask

Postby brettie vedder » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am

i must get one of these shirts. where can i order?
brettie vedder
Rundlet Cask

Postby Mothrae » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Order form somewhere? Take US Dollars?
Gleanntan ni Chelleigh

Tonight's forecast - DARK - followed by scattered light in the morning.
Mothrae
Quarter Cask

Return to Everything Else