NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

White Gypsy Craft Brewer project

Other drinks, music, sport, etc.

Re: White Gypsy Craft Brewer project

Postby jcskinner » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:02 am

I'm glad to hear the Drink Store is still going.
It was shut when I moved out of the area about three years ago, and I assumed that was the end of it.
They always had a good selection of beers. I might drop in and see what's on the shelves.
jcskinner
Bourbon Barrel

Postby IrishWhiskeyChaser » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 pm

jcskinner wrote:I'm glad to hear the Drink Store is still going.
It was shut when I moved out of the area about three years ago, and I assumed that was the end of it.
They always had a good selection of beers. I might drop in and see what's on the shelves.

I'm not 100% sure but these guys may be online only now. I'd imagine a quick google will throw them up and very reasonable delivery charges.
Sláinte Adrian
IrishWhiskeyChaser
Site Admin

Postby Michael Foggarty » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 pm

www.drinkstore.ie should take you there!
Michael Foggarty
Rundlet Cask

Postby John » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 am

Great site - perhaps a little bit busy though. One thing that really caught my eye (and fair play to them) is their 10% price reduction for all items manufactured in Ireland. Fantastic to see that someone is taking the lead on this and I hope they benefit from it. As an example, for those interested in getting in a bit of 'practice' before the March 25th tasting ( ;) ) the promotion brings the price of Midleton VR down to €130.
Cheers,
John.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore; always carry a small snake - W.C. Fields et al.
John
Hogshead

Previous

Return to Everything Else