NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

All Ireland SHC Final

Other drinks, music, sport, etc.

All Ireland SHC Final

Postby MyIrishHome » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 pm

I have been away from home for the last four weeks and also almost with out Internet. The covering of Hurling in the French newspapers are very low to say the least so I have not been reached by the results. I know that sometimes full length Hurling games show up on You Tube or other places on Internet. I wonder if someone could have a look for me for an internet address where I can watch the game. Of course I could search my self but a such search would most likely end up with showing the result as well witch would lower the entrainment a bit. If not a full length game maybe there is something like 15 min highlight?

THere is nothing so good as a Hurling game to my Redbreast :-)
MyIrishHome
Quarter Cask

Re: All Ireland SHC Final

Postby John » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Wouldn't be right to let yesterday's final replay pass without commenting on the fantastic hurling that was played! Absolutely riveting game and I (as a 'neutral' supporter this time around!) enjoyed every minute of it. Well done to Clare and commiserations to Cork who gave them a very good run for their money!
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore; always carry a small snake - W.C. Fields et al.
John
Hogshead

Re: All Ireland SHC Final

Postby MyIrishHome » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Some Hurling, some Redbreast 15y and everything seems to be less important :-)
MyIrishHome
Quarter Cask

Return to Everything Else