NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

Society Items to buy

Everything Irish Whiskey Society related.

Society Items to buy

Postby damienmcguigan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:37 pm

I wish i was better at using the search function.... I remember reading something somewhere about society merchandise available to purchase - shirts, glasses, the premier cru bottling and a limited edition book but I cant for the life of me find it anywhere. Could someone point me in the right direction??
damienmcguigan
Quarter Cask

Re: Society Items to buy

Postby varizoltan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:44 pm

damienmcguigan wrote:I wish i was better at using the search function.... I remember reading something somewhere about society merchandise available to purchase - shirts, glasses, the premier cru bottling and a limited edition book but I cant for the life of me find it anywhere. Could someone point me in the right direction??

you must see it in the newsletters.
if you would like to buy something, come to the tasting on 8th december, there will be some at a great price!
Happiness is having a rare steak,a bottle of whiskey, and a dog to eat the rare steak!!!
varizoltan
Fully mature Cask

Re: Society Items to buy

Postby damienmcguigan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:46 pm

varizoltan wrote:
damienmcguigan wrote:I wish i was better at using the search function.... I remember reading something somewhere about society merchandise available to purchase - shirts, glasses, the premier cru bottling and a limited edition book but I cant for the life of me find it anywhere. Could someone point me in the right direction??

you must see it in the newsletters.
if you would like to buy something, come to the tasting on 8th december, there will be some at a great price!

Oh yes, that would explain why I cant find it in the forum then! Will have a look back over my emails!
damienmcguigan
Quarter Cask

Return to Society