NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

L Mulligan Whiskey Shop

Let's talk whiskey.

L Mulligan Whiskey Shop

Postby ssascott » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello All. Stumbled across L Mulligan Whiskey Shop today. I have seen L Mulligan Grocer and even own of bottle of their whiskey. Is the shop new? They have a good prices and a good selection, almost too good for a new place. Is this place legit? Also, the site was chock full of spelling and grammatical errors. Par for the course for American writing, but I usually do not see this on Irish and British web sites.
ssascott
Quarter Cask

Re: L Mulligan Whiskey Shop

Postby Sceach » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 pm

ssascott wrote:Hello All. Stumbled across L Mulligan Whiskey Shop today. I have seen L Mulligan Grocer and even own of bottle of their whiskey. Is the shop new? They have a good prices and a good selection, almost too good for a new place. Is this place legit? Also, the site was chock full of spelling and grammatical errors. Par for the course for American writing, but I usually do not see this on Irish and British web sites.

Yes, the shop is new. It is offshoot of L. Mulligan Grocer. It is legit. Haven't seen the website but the proprietor and staff were very pleasant and helpful to me last week ! bd)
Sceach
New Spirit

Postby Good Whiskey Hunting » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:25 am

They're a good group. I've seen the site but I'm not one to comment on grammar.

Hopefully Michael F is reading and gets a laugh.
Four blessings upon you - Older whiskey - Younger women - Faster horses - More money
https://twitter.com/potstillwhiskey
https://facebook.com/potstillwhiskey/
https://www.instagram.com/potstillwhiskey/
Good Whiskey Hunting
Fully mature Cask

Postby varizoltan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Good Whiskey Hunting wrote:They're a good group. I've seen the site but I'm not one to comment on grammar.

Hopefully Michael F is reading and gets a laugh.

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happiness is having a rare steak,a bottle of whiskey, and a dog to eat the rare steak!!!
varizoltan
Fully mature Cask

Postby MichaelF » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:23 pm

Must stop the staff writing content whilst drinking whiskey!

Thanks for the feedback, we are aware of it. We had an issue with our web builder spell checker, it was turned off making us think we were the greatest and fastest typists around.

Anyone wants to fix it for some free hooch then please contact me or its going to be one of those January jobs!
MichaelF
New Spirit

Postby chamolk » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Free drink for correcting people? I'd be up for that, Michael. Let me know.

Conan
chamolk
New Spirit

Return to Whiskey