NOTE: This forum is no longer active. This is an archive copy of the forum as it was on 10 March 2018.

Selling my collection…..

Let's talk whiskey.

Selling my collection…..

Postby MissMoo » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi!

First time poster so go easy on me!

Well I started collecting Irish Whiskey a few years ago. Well, I'm now pregnant with my first child (yay!) and obviously am not consuming alcohol at the moment. With that in mind I looked at my collection ("collection" may be an exaggeration!) the other day and realised that I don't miss it and right now I feel I will never return to alcohol consumption again…….I say this now in sincerity, I may of course regret this further down the line! :)

So, I'm looking to sell my "collection"…..it mainly consists of Irish Distillers Whiskeys, but I have some Bushmills expressions too. I have more than one of pretty much all of the following if anyone is interested:
Midleton Barry Crockett Legacy
Midleton Very Rare 2012
Redbreast 15 Year Old
Redbreast 12 Year Old
Redbreast 12 Year Old Cask Strength Batch 1
Redbreast 12 Year Old Cask Strength Batch 2
Green Spot
Yellow Spot
Powers Signature Release (US only expression I think, though not 100% certain on that)
Powers Johns Lane
Bushmills 10 Year Old
Bushmills 16 Year Old
Bushmills 21 Year Old Madeira Finish

On most of the above I have the 750ml versions as I lived in the US until recently so there's extra value there lol.

And now the really good stuff:
Jameson Vintage Reserve 2007 http://shop.jamesonwhiskey.com/collecti ... ge-reserve Beautiful packaging if you haven't seen them before.
Jameson "Thanks a Million" Bottle - never for sale to general public, I paid a small fortune for this…:( Apparently only 1500 made.

I'm selling all of them slightly below cost if anyone is interested (though I'm not looking to be fleeced!)? Might make for slightly cheaper presents…..

The two Jamesons at the end however I won't part with cheaply however.

Drop me a line if you're interested.
MissMoo
MissMoo
New Spirit

Return to Whiskey